Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9 months.

Well I can't believe my little man is already 9 months... Almost 10!! He has learned so much in his short little life!
A few things he is doing now.
- he is crawling everywhere!! Boy can he move fast too!
- he is pulling up an cruising around the couch and table.
- he loves the bath and knows where to go to take his bath.
- he says mama, dada, go, ba (bath and bye.. They sound the same) , baba ( bottle)
- he LOVES food! It doesn't matter what it is he will eat it! And it doesn't matter if he has just eaten, if someone is eating he thinks he needs to eat!
- he love playing with other kids but will also be fine playing by himself.
- he loves Mrs. Sandy's house ( his babysitter) . As soon as we walk in the door he is pushing off me to go play. He will start to crawl away but then stop and turn around and lift on hand to wave bye to me! It's so sweet!

I really don't know what we ever did without him! He just amazes me everyday.
Here are a few pictures of my sweet little man!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment