Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

update.....

Well I know it has been a while since I have blogged but...well there really isn't a reason. I'm just plain bad at doing this! SORRY!
As of today I am 37 weeks. This is crazy to me. I feel like the past 9 months have flown by. Maybe because of school but whatever the reason I am just so excited that our little man will be here soon! I am so ready to meet him!! Shane and I have been working like crazy to get everything ready from his room to just other projects we have around our house. I'm really liking this nesting thing and hope it keeps up after Greyson arrives. But I'm sure I will have my hands full with him!
A few updates..
Well my feet are swelling like crazy. I have tried to stay off salt but EVERYTHING has salt and no matter what I eat they keep swelling. SO..I have decided to just enjoy what I am eating for these last few weeks since soon I will have to watch what I eat!
I am going to the doctor every week now but for the last three appointments I have been 50% effaced and his head is low. I was a bit frustrated at this last appointment because I just knew there was going to be more progress but nope! Oh well he can stay until he is ready!
Dr. Chang thinks he will be around 8lbs when he is born. This kind of scares me BUT I heard as long as his head is small I should be ok! We will see! She also said she thinks he might come two weeks early which is next week. Shane thinks he is going to come on Tuesday (April 19) at 9:37 am. I'll let you know if that happens or not. I am so ready to have him but if he comes next week I will have to return to work the last week of school. If that happens it will be an easy week with the kids BUT I just don't want to leave Greyson so I am ok with him waiting 2 more weeks!

Everyone has been asking for belly pictures but I haven't wanted to document being FAT but here are a few I have taken on my phone.


This one was taken in January around 25 weeks. I just thought I was big then!



This one was taken today. 37 weeks!


Over spring break Leslie, Jordan, Deborah, Lindsay, and Aimee threw me a baby shower. It was PERFECT!! I had a great time and it was great to see everyone! Thank you to everyone who came and helped out! Here are just a few pictures.





Ava and Gavin were also here for spring break. All the kids have so much fun playing together. We actually were able to get them to sit for a picture.




This past weekend I was able to spend time with my sweet niece Bren! We had so much fun hanging out. She may be small but she acts so BIG! I am just amazed by how much she talks. I mean she can actually carry on real conversations! I bought her bubbles for being so good at Target. As she would say very happily "I buckle and sit down" I just can't get enough of this girl and knows she is going to take such good care for Greyson. Every time she sees me she says "Reyson right here" (as she points to my belly). She also sits at our swing a bouncer saying "Greyson". It's so sweet. And Jace, well he is just ready for Greyson to come so they can play football!



Well I'm not going to make any promises but I hope to blog more and keep you updated on Greyson's progress!! Only 20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment