Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

30 minute meal

Well I am not one for trying new things mainly because my HUSBAND will not eat it!
But the other day a teacher I work with had this chicken pasta at lunch and it looked SO GOOD so I decided that I would try it. Now that Aimee is living with us she will try anything for me! Well it did turn out WONDERFUL and it was so easy! After a long day at work that is what we all need! It really took only 30 minutes..maybe less!

So here it is...try it if you would like but I HIGHLY recommend it!
oh...and I don't have measurements but you can just make it to taste!

Ingredients:
Linguine Pasta (or whatever type you like)
whipping cream (you can use light, or half and half to make it less fattening)
butter
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Poultry Magic (Its the green bottle)
Chicken (I used chicken breast cut into strips but you can use any boneless, skinless chicken)
Tomato's
Chives
olive oil (optional)

-boil pasta as usual.

Sauce
-mix that whipping cream, butter and seasoning in a sauce pan. Mix it to taste. (Use alot of seasoning!)

Chicken
-Cut chicken into strips
-Cover the chicken in the Paul Prudhomee's seasoning.
-Grill the chicken in the olive oil until cooked. (The original recipe said to do it in butter but I did it in olive oil instead!)

-cut up the tomato's and the chives to sprinkle on top of everything. ( I don't like chives so I didn't use that)

Put it all together and there you have it!!!



Let me know how you like it!

3 comments: