Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just a little infomercial!

So today while I was cleaning my house I thought I needed to blog about this great thing I have just discovered! I think its been out for a while but I just bought it not too long ago and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am talking about the Swiffer WetJet! Mopping is the thing I hate the most about cleaning, so much that I hardly ever do it! NOT ANY MORE!! Now that I have my Swiffer WetJet I don't mind the chore AT ALL! It is actually kind of fun and it makes my house smell SOOO CLEAN! It make mopping so quick and easy! The commercial is so true...You will never go back to your old mop again!!!
So if you are like me and do not have much time to mop all the time go get the Swiffer WetJet. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR REAL!!!

On another note..I wanted to say CONGRATS to Brad and Jordan on their wedding. It was SO beautiful! I am so glad I was able to be part of their special day! So to J & B I hope you have a wonderful life together full of fun, laughter and many memories!

1 comment:

  1. So if you took the time to Blog about your Swifer, I think I must really need one!

    ReplyDelete