Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh! WHAT A WEEK!

Well this last week was spring break! It was a MUCH NEEDED break from school! If you are not a teacher you can not possible understand why we need this! I loved being a home with the windows open and being able to be outside!
Ava was able to come stay with us for the week. We always enjoy having her come to Conroe. I know Jace was really excited to see her. Sorry I do not have more pictures but my mom took my camara to DC with her so this is all I have!

On monday we took all the kids to the park. It was such a beautful day...well a BEAUTIFUL WEEK!! Here is Ava waiting to go to the park, in her new big girl seat that we bought her. She was so excited! She just kept saying "It's beautiful and I love it so much!"


All of the cousins. Its so crazy how it went from 1 (which was so quite) to 4 (which is SO LOUD) in a YEAR!!!


Well we are now back to school and I have to admit I was happy to see all of my wonderful kids again! I did miss them! :) We don't have very long left of the school year yet so much more to do!! This time of year is always CRAZY BUSY!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good luck :) those kiddos are so stinkin cute! jace looks so grown up next to the babes and ava is a doll!

    ReplyDelete